What are Amazon's conditions for shipping FBA?
Alan Fan - AEB Logistics
Last Update 3 個月前
Amazon has many conditions that apply when sending inventory from overseas:
- Amazon will not serve as the importer of record or ultimate consignee on any imported freight.
- Amazon will not be responsible for any duties, taxes, or other charges associated with imported freight.
- Amazon will not provide a POA or Tax ID number to you.
- Amazon will not provide brokerage or freight forwarding services.
- You are responsible for compliance and filing with all other applicable government agencies at the time of import (ie, FDA, TSCA, FWS).
- You must provide prepaid delivery to Amazon’s fulfillment center.