Can I track my shipment?
Last Update vor einem Jahr
Sure thing! There are 3 key milestones:
- Accepted: Your order is accepted by AEB Logistics who will be in contacts with you and your supplier. Once shipment at origin is picked up by AEB - EXW/Ex-work - or delivered by supplier to AEB warehouse - FOB, order status becomes in-transit.
- In-transit: AEB receives your shipment at origin! Once a ship or plane is booked as early as possible by AEB, an estimated date of delivery to you shall be available. There are more updates as shipment is in transit!
- Export Customs: When export customs declaration is completed in origin country.
- Export Departure: When shipment leaves from origin country.
- Import Entry: When import entry is completed in destination country.
- Import Arrival: When shipment arrives in destination country.
- Delivered: While your shipment is still on the way, an estimated date of delivery to you shall be available. Dedicated team of AEB Logistics keep eyes on daily developments & updating estimated delivery date if needed till you have your shipment in hands physically!
These updates are made on daily basis by a dedicated team.
For additional updates, you can send a message to your AEB account manager or chat on line.