I do not have a bond for US customs entry & ISF. Can I still move my goods into US?

Alan Fan

Last Update 3 years ago

Yes, you can! AEB will either buy an annual bond for you or offer AEB bond for you to use. Case-by-case cost for using AEB bond is 1/3 of an annual bond. Of course you may use your annual bond for unlimited cases during one year.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us